Tuesday 6 November 2012

Group Photo Shoot

We did a number of things in the past couple of weeks. We learnt alot about taking good group photos. Later in the week we went out and had a mini group photo shoot.
In class, we designed our own Code of Conduct and applyed to be a sport team photographer. We put together a newsletter for our school and sent it out Mon. Nov. 5th. We will be making a slideshow presentation of all the photos that each person in our group took.
This photo is of all my subjects in blue. They are walking on a highway. I tried to imitate the famous picture of the beatles wallking across the street but it didn't work out too good.

This photo is of my subjects walking away from me towards the bridge.

This photo is of my subjects jumping in the air. It is a replica of the High School Musical jump that they do at the end of the third movie. it is also on the cover of the first movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment